Products & pricing

 

Apollo 36 offers simple, accessible digital marketing solutions to business owners. We wish to eliminate the hassle of multiple digital marketing platforms; That’s why we offer businesses a single, user-friendly platform to monitor their digital marketing needs. Purchase your digital marketing tools today!

Apollo Kit

From building a website to analyzing advertising results, Apollo 36 has all the digital marketing tools you require. Drive traffic to your business and boost conversions with our budget-friendly marketing solutions. Through Apollo36, you can purchase all the tools that you need to enhance your business performance.

Apollo Listings

Drive more traffic to your business with accurate business listings across all major online directories. Use our listings management tool to sync your business information across multiple platforms.

*Included in Apollo Kit

Apollo Reputation

Respond to customer feedback efficiently with our reputation management tool. Build positive brand perception by effectively handling reviews.

*Included in Apollo Kit

Apollo Voice

Increase customer retention and sales with our Customer Voice tool. Study the interests of your customers and deliver products and services to their liking.

*Included in Apollo Kit

Apollo Social

Boost brand awareness and conversions with our social media marketing tool. Attract new leads to your business by engaging with customers on social media platforms.

*Included in Apollo Kit

Apollo AdTrack

Create promotional content that works best for your target audience with our Advertising Intelligence solution. Gain better ROI by evaluating the success of your promotional campaigns.

*Included in Apollo Kit

Apollo Website

Design an attractive, optimized website to boost traffic and conversions. Website Pro allows you to build fast, user-friendly websites to attract customers to your brand.
*Included in Apollo Kit

Apollo SEO

Increase your Search engine ranking at just $59/month. This automatic software can help you climb to the top of search results. Trust us to enhance your brand’s visibility.

Apollo Facebook Site

Get a responsive site at $19/month + $12 domain/year. A 14-day free trial is available just for you. With Facebook- Website Sync, you can create a beautiful, one-click website from a Facebook page in just a few seconds.

Apollo Identify

Get information from the anonymous visitors of your website at just $79/month!
Only 2% of visitors submit their contact information to follow up. With this tool, you can get the contact details and location, and analyze the behavior of the remaining 98%.

Apollo ChatBot

Get an AI-powered ChatBot at just $89/month. Add-on custom AI development is available for a one-time cost of $399. Apollo ChatBot’s AI Chat agent greets your site’s visitors and offers assistance. Boost conversions with our AI-powered live chat platform.

Apollo ChatBot Pro

Integrate an AI-powered ChatBot, live chat, and more with your CRM at $129/month. Add-on custom AI development is available for a one-time cost of $399. Apollo ChatBot Pro helps you expand your target demographic through website and SMS chats.

Apollo Google Ads AI

Get AI-managed Google Search Ads for budgets between 1-500 USD/day + $149 onetime fee.
We can set it up in 5 minutes. Increase conversions and extend your reach by advertising where your customers can see you.

Business App

Business App gives you access to all your products and services in one place, a single report on all the metrics that matter for your business, learning tools, and so much more.

Custom Business Report – FREE

Get a FREE evaluation of your businesses current online present status.

Reviews, popularity, recommended, social connections, and much more!

*reg $199*

Submit your information below to claim a free report.

Reports are delivered within 24 hours.

[trustindex no-registration=google]